Jai Shri Mataji!
Thank you to everyone who has visited our Seminar website to register and book their accommodation for Shri MahaGanesha Seminar.
Here are some important notes and clarifications for everyone who is planning to join us at Uluru:
- Registrations: Please remember to register which will assist us with hosting you at Uluru. To register, go to Registration Form.
- Voluntary donation (Costs): Covers costs to attend the Seminar and Puja from Friday 6th Sept to Monday 9th Sept and includes seminar expenses, meals and voluntary Puja Dakshina. It does not cover your accommodation at Uluru. See Accommodation below and Voluntary donations (Costs).
- Accommodation: You need to book and pay for your Accommodation separately. Please book as soon as possible as some options are now fully booked. Go to Accommodation Bookings
- Paying for your Accommodation: When you book your Accommodation, we will email you (within 24 hours) the confirmed costs and bank transfer details. Please transfer the amount within 5 days to secure your accommodation. If payment is not received within 5 days we will have to cancel your booking. No reminders will be sent.
- Room allocation: Due to the large number of yogis attending the seminar, your room allocation will be coordinated by our booking team.
- Arriving before or staying after the Seminar: Accommodation covers 4 nights at Uluru from Friday night 6th to Monday night 9th September. If you are arriving at Uluru before or after these dates then you need to arrange your own accommodation. Various accommodation options are available here.
- Travel to Uluru by Coach: While most Yogis will fly into Uluru, some may like to travel by coach as a cost-effective option and to see the beauty of Australia by road. There are now two coach options available… one coach will be departing from Sydney and the other from Adelaide. See Coach option at Getting to Uluru.
- Tourist Visas: It can take 2 to 33 days to secure an Australian Tourist Visa. It will depend on the factors such as the peak processing period and completed application form with all the necessary supporting documents …so don’t delay! Contact us if you need a Invitation Letter to apply for the Visa in your country. See Visa details here.
Please enjoy this video by Music of Joy singing “Raining on the Rock” with views of Uluru.
(See other videos)
Important seminar links
- Getting to Uluru
- Accommodation at Uluru
- Seminar Forms (Registration, Accommodation, Visas)
- Seminar Program
- Voluntary donation (Costs)
- About the sacred Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Contact us
We are looking forward to seeing all our brothers and sisters at Uluru in September.
Lyn, Andre and the Shri MahaGanesha Puja team